Monday, January 12, 2015

Formula X Pedal To The Metal

Hi guys! It's been a long time! I know I have never been the most regular blogger to begin with but it's been a rough couple of months. Life can get difficult you know? But anyway, I was lucky enough to get a job at Sephora over the holidays (but unlucky enough that they couldn't keep me on afterwards). It was super crazy but fun and I hope to work there again. I did get some gratis in the short time I was there though and one of my bags was filled with quite a few mini Formula X polishes. The one I absolutely had to try first was Pedal To The Metal.


It's such a great glowing, shiny purple shade that is just gorgeous. And I was pleasantly surprised with the mini bottle. I've had such bad luck with minis being super difficult to work with; usually because of the brushes but this wasn't like that at all. The brush actually held enough polish to cover a full nail without having to re-dip into the bottle. And it was almost a one coater. There's probably enough left in the bottle for another 2 manicures but if I ever run out I will definitely consider getting a full-size bottle; I like it that much!

So, yeah, thanks for reading and I hope life is treating you well. I have some things that I want to do more posts about so hopefully I'll hold myself to it. Happy New Year!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment