Wednesday, September 10, 2014

OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It!

*Purchased myself*

So I'm in the process of putting all of my polishes onto swatch sticks instead of nail wheels (although I'm at a standstill because I need more sticks). So far I've gotten 200 done and I'm only through 2 brands of polish. It's kind of relaxing and therapeutic for me though so hopefully I can get more sticks soon and continue on with it.

In the process of doing this though, I'm coming across all kinds of polishes that I've forgotten I had or forgotten how awesome they are. One of the polishes I knew I had to wear ASAP was Swimsuit...Nailed It! by OPI. This polish is from the Miss Universe collection from 2011. I came across it a few months ago at TJ Maxx for $3.99. I've been getting some awesome OPI deals there recently. But anyway, here is a pic of this beautiful polish.


For some reason I didn't really think much of this when I first saw pictures of it but I'm so glad I have it now. It's a gorgeous, shimmery, sparkly blue foil that I could not stop staring at. If you ever come across it I suggest snatching it up!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment