Tuesday, September 9, 2014

BFTE Cosmetics Pumpkin EVERYTHING!!

I was very excited to open up my mailbox yesterday and see my order from BFTE Cosmetics. A few weeks ago the owner Kim posted on Facebook that she was going to have a pumpkin-themed Fall collection and as soon as I saw the swatch pics I knew I had to have it. Fall is my absolute favorite season and I love that everything pumpkin is released everywhere. Appropriately, the collection is called Pumpkin EVERYTHING!! I also ordered the COTM (color of the month) and she threw in a few samples as well. This was my first BFTE order and I have to say that I really like the packaging. It is very sleek and simple and pretty.


I swatched everything over Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Pumpkin EVERYTHING collection
Top Row L-R: Pumpkin Glow, Pumpkin EVERYTHING!!, Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin Spice
Bottom Row: Pumpkin blush (not blended out)

In short, these colors are amazing! They are soft and blendable and the sparkle to all of them is just gorgeous. I also ordered the COTM shadow (Grape Leaves) and received a few samples as well. 

L-R: Amityville, Harvest, Chocolate, Grape Leaves

Again, the sparkle and color shift to these colors is just gorgeous and I can't recommend this company enough. You can order the Pumpkin EVERYTHING!! eyeshadows here and the Pumpkin blush here. It is limited edition so if you want it don't wait!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca 



No comments:

Post a Comment