Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Orly You're Blushing

Hi all! It's been a loooonnnnggg time! Eight months to be exact. I just haven't felt like blogging so I didn't do it. I'm not a totally serious blogger so if it begins to feel like something I HAVE to do then I don't enjoy it and don't want to do it. But I painted my nails yesterday and had the urge to write a small post about it.

The polish I used is Orly You're Blushing. Apparently it's from the Spring 2012 Cool Romance Collection. I got it in a giveaway package a few months ago.


You're Blushing is a gorgeous grayed out lavender. I love colors like these. They are fairly neutral but they also look really edgy to me. If you like colors like these I would definitely recommend picking this up if you run across it somewhere although I have no idea if it's still available. If you're reading this... thanks for sticking with me!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment