Friday, May 6, 2016

Born Pretty Nail Foils

*Received for review*

Hi all! Today I have my first experience with nail foils to share with you. I had never tried them before so this was a totally new thing for me. They came as a really long sheet rolled up into a plastic container.


I applied them over a base of OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? and here are my results. 


They looked really cool! I wasn't happy with the part of the foil I put on my index finger but I was playing around with different parts of the pattern. My only mistake was using nail foil adhesive. It never dried and my nails were sticky after I applied the foils; so sticky that my nails were full of cat hair within minutes and I had to remove the whole thing after about ten minutes because it wouldn't dry. I have read that you can apply them when your nail polish is still slightly tacky and that the foils will stick to that so that is what I will be trying next time because I love how they look! I was bummed that I couldn't keep them on. But I want to stress that it had NOTHING to do with the foils because they were awesome and easy to use. In fact, you can buy them here for only $1.99. And if you use code AILX31 you can save 10%!

Have you ever tried nail foils? What was your experience with them? Let me know!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment