Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cult Nails Love At First Sight And Nail Art

It's been sunny and gorgeous here in California for most of the past few weeks. So when I got my Cult Nails order (unfortunately my last, since they are going out of business) I was drawn to the brightest, most cheery color that I had ordered. That color was Love At First Sight...


It's such a beautiful color and I probably could have gotten away with one coat but I decided to do two just because. Then I decided to do an accent nail with a color I came across while doing swatch sticks: Sephora by OPI Sparkling Personality. Then I figured...what the hell? Let's add some rhinestones! And this is what I ended up with.


I'm kind of in love with it! I pretty much suck at nail art and being creative so accent nails are about as fancy as I usually get. But even though they are simple I think they look great. And throw in some rhinestones and you can't really go wrong.

I hope you like it. Let me know what you think!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment