Monday, July 14, 2014

Neon And Nude

Hi guys! I did a fun little mani a few days ago that I wanted to share with you.

I started off with a base of Did You Ear About Van Gogh? by OPI; this was in the Holland Collection from Spring 2012. I was able to snag this beauty at TJ Maxx for $3.99. I am a total sucker for a good nude polish.

Then I added Clowning Around by Polish Me Silly and some neon studs that matched some of those colors.



Now, I love white and neon together but something about neons with a nude base looks even better to me. It looks edgier or something. Whatever it is, I'm kinda obsessed with this mani. At first I was going to go more all out with the studs but it was difficult enough for me to even get one on each nail in a semi-straight way. There is definitely no complicated nail art coming from me any time soon.

Anyway, I hope you like this mani; it's perfect for Summer and I can't stop staring at it. Have a great week!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment