Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Revlon Spring Manicure

Hi all! I was trying to figure out what the heck to put on my nails that was Spring-like (without the hassle of trying to do something artistic) when I came across this gem on my nail wheels: Revlon Wintermint. It is from the Parfumerie line of scented polishes that was released a while back. I knew I had to have this one because I fell in love with Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream when I first saw it and had heard that this was a pretty close dupe to it. I have a hard time paying $18 for a nail polish and this is a much less expensive version of it. Even though it's called Wintermint it feels very Springy to me.

It kinda reminds me of Easter eggs and Spring flowers and I really love it. It smells like mint but the scent was so light that I barely noticed it.

It's finally starting to feel like Spring here. There is some sun interspersed with the rain and the tulips and daffodils are popping up everywhere along with the cherry blossoms. Has Spring sprung where you live?

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment