Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Paris Sparkles Spring Mani

Hi all! Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate and Happy Sunday to those of you who don't.

A while back the owner of the Etsy shop Paris Sparkles Facebook page posted that anyone who posted about her business on their Facebook page would receive a free polish of their choosing from her shop. I chose Celery Stalker.
Celery Stalker has a light green base, almost mint green, but a bit more yellow. It has a faint shimmer running throughout and a great combination of glitter (from dark blue, to pink, to magenta) in all different sizes. The glitter came out of the bottle easily in all different combos and I didn't have to fish for it at all. I did 2 coats and there is no VNL. My only recommendation is to wait for the polish to dry between coats; otherwise it can be a draggy, streaky mess. But if you wait between coats it is a dream to apply.

I thought this was another absolutely perfect shade for Spring; it reminds me of grass and flowers. 

You can purchase this or any of her other pretty polishes on her Etsy shop here. They sell for $8/bottle and there are quite a few that I would love to try. I hope you all have had a great weekend!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment