Thursday, September 24, 2015

China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

*Purchased by me*

Hi again! So, it's finally been getting cooler here and feel like Fall so I'm finally feeling like busting out the dark, vampy polish colors. I had been planning on using another China Glaze polish but when I came across Rodeo Fanatic I knew I had to use it.


Rodeo Fanatic is from the 2008 Rodeo Diva collection but looks to still be readily available online; I think I got mine at Sally's a few years back. This has been one of my untrieds for so long and I'm really glad I chose it. It's such a pretty color that has some greenish shift in some lights and serious sparkle outside.

Definitely check it out if you want a seriously gorgeous Fall color.

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite polishes all year round. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really love it and can't believe I've waited all this time to wear it.

    ReplyDelete