Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My First Fall Mani

Hi guys! Happy Autumn! I am sooooo glad we are out of the horrid season called Summer and into my absolute favorite time of the year. It was such a hot, sticky, humid, horrible few months; I am not a hot weather kind of girl at all. So I was so happy when the weather started turning and getting cooler. I had been dreaming about the dark, vampy colors of Fall and couldn't wait to get some on my nails.

As soon as it got cooler I busted out a polish that for some reason I have never used. This first dark color to debut on my nails was In A Trance from Cult Nails. It was originally in the Hypnotic Collection from Fall of 2011.



In A Trance is a gorgeous olive green with amazing gold shimmer running throughout. I could not stop staring at my nails. And, as is usual for Cult Nails, the formula was perfect. Two smooth, easy coats was all it took.

In A Trance is still available on the Cult Nails website here for $12 and Maria often runs sales and discounts. She has had so many amazing collections come out that I and my wallet haven't been able to keep up but if I ever win the lottery I am buying every single one of her polishes.

Thanks for reading!

'Til We Meet Again...
Rebecca  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment